Funding Schemes for Incontinence
Your loved one may be entitled to help and financial support or reimbursement from your health service. There are several types of funding available from the Australian Government which your loved one may be eligible for if they meet certain criteria. There are also schemes only available in certain states.
Please visit the the following websites to find out more information on eligibility.
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme
- Department of Veteran Affairs Rehabilitation Appliances Program
- Funding Schemes of Continence Products
- Continence Aids Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme (QLD only)
- Carer Gateway
- Community Equipment Scheme (TAS only)
- Individual Support Package (VIC only)
Get further advice and support
There are many organisations with a real commitment to making life easier for people caring for loved ones. Below is a list of various organisations that may be useful.