The Continence Advisor
The Continence Advisor is a free bi-annual publication for Healthcare Professionals, published by TENA.
Each issue focuses on a specific topic related to continence and features independently sourced and written articles with contributions from leading experts.
Current Issue August 2012– Skin Care and Obesity
click on image to download
The 2012 issue of The Continence Advisor focuses on skin care and obesity in relation to incontinence.
This issue features articles such as:
- Why skin matters
- Skin care, incontinence and patient quality of life
- Managing incontinence related skin conditions
- Understanding the effects of incontinence on ageing skin
- Supporting skin health through product design
- Obesity and incontinence
- Case study with C.N.A Shani Hill: obesity and incontinence
We would like to thank our fantastic contributors including the Continence Foundation of Australia, beyond blue, Shani Hill, Maria Skold and Johanna Bender.